What is an OmaHeck...

It is likely you have never heard of an OmaHeck. We kind of made it up. Here's a little history:

When I moved to Utah in 1990, I was introduced to a brand new phrase: "Oh my heck!" I guess it means "wow", "no way", or "that's surprising." It serves as a multi-purpose expression and possibly a swear :-0 (as in "Oh my heck, you are a jerk!)

When the family left Utah and settled in Omaha, NE (2004), we became "OmaHecks."

Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Littlest Snowman in the World

We got about 5" of snow last Wednesday. My boss was in town from LA, so he was questioning his timing and scheduling skills. He had hoped to golf with us. No such luck, but I did schedule a nice lunch meeting with a customer. The views turned out to be picturesque in the snow. Wish my camera had been there!

When I came home, I was greated by the worlds smallest snowman:
Tate was very proud!

2 comments:

Mark and Jana said...

What a cute little snowman!

Britt said...

I'm so glad Tate is adjusting pretty well, even if he didn't get into Halloween. What a cute little snowman. We need to get together!