What is an OmaHeck...

It is likely you have never heard of an OmaHeck. We kind of made it up. Here's a little history:

When I moved to Utah in 1990, I was introduced to a brand new phrase: "Oh my heck!" I guess it means "wow", "no way", or "that's surprising." It serves as a multi-purpose expression and possibly a swear :-0 (as in "Oh my heck, you are a jerk!)

When the family left Utah and settled in Omaha, NE (2004), we became "OmaHecks."

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Legally John-d

My brother John was just selected for a clerkship with the Indiana Supreme Court. Cudos to John. He and Abbi and their kids will love Indianapolis. Plus it is "the clerkship" he wanted.

Merry Christmas, John and family. Don't get flojo in your last semester, you still have to pass the bar.

We're thrilled that Father in Heaven has blessed you with this opportunity.

1 comment:

My Garden of Eden said...

You are so sweet to post this. Thanks again for the encouragement and all the prayers! We simply cannot wait to be there!