What is an OmaHeck...

It is likely you have never heard of an OmaHeck. We kind of made it up. Here's a little history:

When I moved to Utah in 1990, I was introduced to a brand new phrase: "Oh my heck!" I guess it means "wow", "no way", or "that's surprising." It serves as a multi-purpose expression and possibly a swear :-0 (as in "Oh my heck, you are a jerk!)

When the family left Utah and settled in Omaha, NE (2004), we became "OmaHecks."

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tate's Take


Hello and welcome to our latest installment of Tate's Take.

This episode brought to you by the good folks at the Cattlemen's Beef Board and the Beef Council. Beef: It's What's for Dinner!

The following in an unabridged and unedited persuasive essay written by Tate.

Did you know? Meat is heathyer than plants. Acorrding to me and meat eaters. I get heathy muscles. I eat a lot of meat, because meat is good.

Meet me please (ha ha). Help us with more meat. Please meet me is a joke. Plant eater have more fate.

Meat gives you protein. Put meat on the grill. Tell smart people.

Ask the butcher he knows. Tell him meat is heathy. Some veggies and other plants are heathy too.

That's my advice. Tell that to people who like barbecues. So if you want to be strong eat meat.
So if you are wondering what Tate wants to eat, your are pretty safe if you offer something that stated as a cow.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Beef. It's what's for breakfast, lunch and dinner. **I made my first Prime Rib last month. The only person at the table who thought it was "too pink" was Scott. Yeah, I'm teaching these kids something.