What is an OmaHeck...

It is likely you have never heard of an OmaHeck. We kind of made it up. Here's a little history:

When I moved to Utah in 1990, I was introduced to a brand new phrase: "Oh my heck!" I guess it means "wow", "no way", or "that's surprising." It serves as a multi-purpose expression and possibly a swear :-0 (as in "Oh my heck, you are a jerk!)

When the family left Utah and settled in Omaha, NE (2004), we became "OmaHecks."

Thursday, December 27, 2007

How Brave are You?

Cyndie came upon a broadcast of "Lord of the Rings" the other day while she was straightening up the kitchen (reminding her that we need to have a Ring Trilogy marathon over this break!)
Dane came in and asked what she was watching. She replied that this show was probably too intense for him.

Dane retorted indignantly, "It won't intense me! I am precisely chicken already!" Gotta love that little man's way with words.

No comments: